Welcome to our telemedicine news and press room where you will find news articles, newscasts, InTouch Health press releases, and sample media materials from hospital/clinical telehealth programs.
InTouch Health® Partners with Cardiovascular Institute of the South to Offer Telecardiology Services
July 26, 2017: Combination of cardiology and cardiovascular expertise with leading telehealth network expands medical service offerings in acute care settings.
Telemedicine can provide the “anywhere care” and “anywhere health” requirements that consumers are demanding, while addressing shortages of specialized resources. We are committed to sharing our telehealth experience and the experience of our customers.
Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare: (UK office)
- The use of telemedicine to train perioperative nurses in rural settings
- Communication skills for mobile remote presence technology in clinical interactions
- Stroke networks based on robotic telepresence
- Home telecare technologies for the elderly
Reviews of Human Factors and Ergonomics
- Remote Presence Proctoring by Using a Wireless Remote-Control Videoconferencing System
- Telementoring for Minimally Invasive Surgical Training by Wireless Robot
- Robots in the Operating Room—The History
Telemedicine News Archive
See InTouch Health In The News
- All Types
- News Archive
- All Topics
- Acute Care
- Post-Acute Care
- Community Based Care